Monday, February 1, 2010

Quilling for Scrapbooking


If you are a scrapbooker (or scrapper as I've seen us called) then its time to take a look at a fun paper craft embellishment that is pretty unique to scrapbooking...QUILlING! :) Now although quilling has been around for hundreds and possibly thousands of years, its just becoming more popular because of scrapbookers and card makers. Start using quilling in your scrapbook page layouts now and jump in ahead of the gang before more people start finding out about this cool way to embellish pages with unique paper designs.

Don't quite understand Quilling? I didn't either at first! So to make it really simple for quilling beginners, I put together a free video tutorial with step by step instructions of me creating a quilled flower design. I want to share it with you at www.LearnQuilling.com - Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment