Friday, January 1, 2010

WARNING: Quilling Books Truth Exposed Website

Okay, I really don't ever do this, but I wanted to issue a warning about a website that claims to be "Quilling Books Truth Exposed." (I'm not going to post their website link since that will only help them get more people to their website and to fall for their deceptive advertising.) After a bit of research, I've found out that this website that claims to be providing quilling book reviews is in fact a site owned and written by an author of a quilling ebook that sell for $37.00

I'm sure the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) will find out soon and remind the owner of this website that it is illegal (and punishable by large fines) to NOT disclose that you are in fact making money off of any reviews.

I'm currently in the process of compiling some TRUE testimonials from those Quillers who have a sneak peek at my "Secrets to Quilling Success" before it gets released so you can read actual and FTC compliant testimonials. For now, I'd suggest that you be extra careful when reading supposed "review" websites for any product, for that matter.

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks,
Jenn

ps - I added my picture to this post so you can see that I'm a real, authentic person. I'm on the left. Hubby on the right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment